Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OMG situations..

Algumas das fotografias mais estranhas e engraçadas que encontrei nas últimas semanas, espero que se divirtam a vê-las!!

Some of the strange and funny pictures that I have found in the last weeks, I hope you enjoy them so much as I!!

B*tch I'm fabulous!!!

 @ 9GaG



 Boys will be boys..


 Meanwhile in Mexico......

@ 9GaG


 Ugh ...Mondays



Dude you are so silly.. ha ha ha ha!!
I can't believe it

@ piccsy 

Like a Pro!!

@ 9GAG





Thanks to @CapitolHillKid and @AdamConner for finding the photo.
Original image by Kevin Lamarque for Reuters.



     Somewhere in Chelsea......
Fanny Pack | Puppy Purse



The moustache mania...






 The pink bus..

 The Love Bug Tree



 Secret agents.. yes they exist!!

Humm.. something tells me that I'm in trouble...

   No, not my brains!



Boxer love...

@ piccsy 



 Public fishpertation..

the water skiing squirrel

 A love of apples...

InstituteOfOralLove

   Trim...
trim

coolest-grandmas-ever-18

    I'm sexy and I know it..

The slowest race ever....


I'm so strong and masculine...




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
    it, you happpen to be a great author.I will make certain
    to bookmark your blog and will come back at some point.
    I wasnt to encourage one to continue our great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!


    Have a look at my web sijte :: comfortable ()

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...